A lengthy name, I know. But believe me, these live up to it. It’s Sunday and it seems that I’ve spent much of the day browsing recipes on a great cooking blog I just discovered. That plus a cold that made me crave comfort food led to these incredible dough balls. Read on, if you dare…
- One Year Ago: “‘The time has come,’ / The walrus said…”
PB-Banana-Chocolate Cookie Dough Balls
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature or melted
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 a small banana, mashed
- 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate pieces (I chopped up a chocolate bar I had lying around; chocolate chips would also work great)
- optional: 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in peanut butter, banana, and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, soda, and salt.
- Fold in chocolate and nuts.
- Form small balls of dough and put them on a plate. Refrigerate or freeze (or just devour them at room temperature!) for 3+ hours.