- a new gel pen w/ thin tip. I’m going to buy a bunch of these to take back to the States w/ me.
- Renaissance masses. Specifically Palestrina & Josquin.
- Free days like today; days w/ no outside commitments. The freedom to do whatever, whenever.
- Surprise video chats w/ family.
- Entire gchat conversations in German (w/ Fabian, who else?)
- Productivity on said free days.
- Productivity in general.
- Focused, intense, deep stretch yoga practices that push me to the edge of exploding/arising feelings/emotions.
- Being strong & fit.
- Banana-cornmeal-kefir pancakes for breakfast & afternoon snack. Just because.
- Getting excited for Halloween-themed English clubs while planning them.
- Morning coffee.
- Being in love. (It’s on my long-term to-do list.)
- Literature in general.
- Eating healthily most of the time.
- Eating fewer calories than burned & feeling totally full (see above, pancakes).
- Good friends, both near & far.
- Singing (&/or running) in the rain.
- Afternoon sunlight.
- And hugs.
- Orange paper.
- Languages. Speaking & learning.
- Lazy days, once in a while. Not too often or they’re not special.
- Горішки. Yum.
- Afternoon get-togethers with friends for food & chat. And maybe wine, too.
- Love. Loving people & things & experiences & places & nature & as much as humanly possible.
Peace, love, & gratitude,
[The above was written in my journal on 21 October 2011 at 9:23pm.]