I write a little bit here and there for some online publications. Here are links to my published stuff.
- [June 2013 – present] — weekly London Facts posts on EY’s Facebook page
- Featured Contributor piece [18.10.12] — Peace Corps reflections and where life takes us…
- Travel Tips: Ukraine [11.8.11] — based on my experiences during my first 10 months in Ukraine
- Travel Tips: Berlin [3.9.11] — if these don’t make you want to visit Berlin, I don’t know what will
- Travel Tips: London [28.10.12] — 4 days, 4 walks around different parts of London
- Chance Encounters of a Good Kind [25.4.11] — the ongoing adventure of running in Ukraine
- Beet Week: Ukrainian Style [14.7.12] — “Adventures in Ukrainian Cuisine: Beets”
- Beet Week – Day 2 Recipes [16.7.12] — learn how to make salat vinehret & salat shuba
- Beet Week Day 5 — Let’s Spice it Up [19.7.12] — all about khrin
- Essay: Goethe’s Faust in Music [11.7.11] — special thanks to my dear friends Emma (for draft-reading) and Amanda (for editing/publishing)
- Essay: On Escapism: Nicholas Nickleby [14.3.11]
- Review: Matthew Gallaway, The Metropolis Case [9.3.11]
- Review: E.L. Doctorow, All the Time in the World [20.4.11]
- Review: Andrey Kurkov, The Case of the General’s Thumb [30.3.12]
- Review: Andrew Ladd, What Ends [1.4.14]
- Review: Alice Becker-Ho, The Essence of Jargon [26.6.15]
- Blog Post: “My Year With the Canon (According to ETS)” [13.2.12]
Pi Magazine (UCL’s student-run magazine):
- “Portrait of a City: Kiev” [Nov 2013] — I love this city and hope it comes across in the article, though I’m not thrilled with the editing job.
- Woods Hole, MA, USA [8.8.13] — “Don’t miss this quaint, unassuming, gem of a town south of Falmouth in the “armpit” of Cape Cod.”
- Kyiv, Ukraine [12.8.13] — my favorite day in Kyiv.
- Mount Hoverla, Carpathian Mountains, Ukraine [20.8.13] — experience the beauty of the Ukrainian Carpathians.
Happy reading! I love feedback, so please comment if you have thoughts to share.